May 22, 2007

Roooooaaaaaaar!

Here is another sewing project nearly finished. I just needed something for practice and this was good for that. Lots of reading the pattern and trying to understand what it meant. I have to rad it 50 times before I actually do something and even then I make mistakes!

But it was all worth it when I put it on James and he was so giddy with excitement that I thought he was going to pee in it! So I made him take it off VERY quickly and go to the bathroom. Then he put it on again and ran around his house with his sword. I think he wanted a dragon costume, not a dinosaur, but luckily he doesn't notice a different yet.


1 comment:

  1. What a CUTE outfit!!! I love it! You are putting me in the "get creative" mode.
    Blessings, Ann

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment - please!