July 13, 2008

We are in Dubai!

We made it! The flight was rather smooth for a 12 hour endeavor. We are now at the hotel and it is 4:50 in the morning. It is like Star Wars here the buildings are so futuristic and ridiculous. This hotel is luxury. Private balcony overlooking the pool and ocean. Crazy palatial - I feel like we should be on our honeymoon or something. I have never stayed at someplace as nice as this. It was hot and humid even at night when we got in. All the cars seem new as well as the roads.

James didn't think the flight was bad at all as he slept most of it. He said the drive to NYC was longer.

More later after we explore this strange new world. Many women in burkas and men in long dress. I shouldn't have watched 24 of which I downloaded before we left for the trip. Ha!

2 comments:

  1. We miss you guys and we're so excited for you to come home with your little one! Keep updating us...we're enjoying keeping track of your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying following your travels! Keep us posted! Can't wait to hear about your little sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment - please!