January 16, 2010

Craft Hope Does More Good - for Haiti

Craft Hope, which I wrote about here, is at it again. This time they have created an Etsy shop and will donate all proceeds to Doctors Without Borders to benefit their relief effort in Haiti.

All items have been donated by crafters in the blogging community. There are some beautiful items and I think I may just go purchase something. I am particular to this item to store some crafting supplies for Etame. But the price is just out of my reach. Good idea though.

adorable decoupaged suitcase by Pixiegenne

I am so saddened by all that I am seeing in the news about Haiti. I know many adoptive parents are waiting to pick up their children from orphanages and are wondering if they are okay or even alive. It's beyond words to think of what is happening there right now.

Visit it here >> Craft Hope Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!