March 19, 2011

3 Years!


Etame's Birthday was a couple weeks ago too.  We decided, whether good or bad, to have her party the day after Landon's party.


We invited all of her preschool class plus a couple good friends.  It was her first party and she had fun being the center of attention.


It was only one hour but perfect for kids her age.  Just enough time to talk and play and eat cake.


We played the simple game of drop the clothespin into the jar.  A classic that seems to be a hit at this age.  I remember playing it when I was little.


We are so blessed to be surrounded by nice friends for our children.  It's a treat to watch them grow their friendships with one another.


Sometime this week I will write a letter to her birth mother as I do every year close to her birthday.  I'm sure she thinks of Etame on her birthday and hopes that somehow she is safe and happy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!