March 27, 2011

At the Park


We took a family trip to the park last weekend.  The weather was glorious and it was nice to all get out for some play and a walk around.


I met some nice people on the playground too, which is always a bonus.  It was an African American family and so I'm always asking for advice on hair products and especially if there is a hair salon semi-close that they would recommend.  The mom had very nice hair so I thought she might be a good resource and she was.


Yep, there's a picture of me too - surprise!  No make-up and all.  Keepin' it real.  Actually that's me most days, running out the door and realizing I have no make-up and I haven't done Etame's hair.  I should probably keep an emergency hair care kit in the car.  Have a great week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!