May 18, 2012

Pillows!

Recently, I made a few pillows for our fabulous neighbors.  She picked out the fabric which is a beautiful swirly crewel work (anyone familiar with crewel?) in a floral pattern.  I made the cording and sewed up three pillows for her to use in her dining room.  I was pleased with the result, and have more confidence in cording.


Our neighbor seemed thrilled to have them.  She had her chairs covered in the same fabric one pillow
sits on each chair to the side of her table.  It's rewarding to finish a custom project like this and also such a relief to complete as you never know how it will turn out.  I'm such a procrastinator too that I wait until I have a definitive deadline to complete it.  Then I finish it in a couple days.  It drives my mom nuts as I am always telling her all the projects I have going on.  Too many!

1 comment:

  1. They look beautiful. I think they would look fabulous in my house.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment - please!