February 11, 2008

Pattern Number

I am really amazed and blessed by all the people that are willing to help with the 100 dresses. I have had many people ask what the pattern number is. If you would like to contribute, the pattern number is New Look 6690. We are doing all sizes in the range 1/2 - 4.

I guess some older ones would be nice too but then that takes a bit more fabric and I'm not sure if there's a bigger pattern size on this one. The nice thing about this pattern is that they tie on the shoulder or at the back neck (halter) so it can be adjusted to fit different-sized children.

Thanks again to all of you whom have helped or intend to. I have never undertaken anything like this and it is just heart-warming to know how many people would like to contribute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!