March 22, 2008

91 Dresses

I have just finished the 91st dress! There are about 11 more in progress. I have to say I will be glad to get these done. I have so many other projects in my mind that are bursting to come to fruition.

Plus, I think my sewing machine is wounded. Stupid cheap-ruffler-foot-I-tried-to-cut-corners- and-buy-a-knock-off-one-on-eBay. It broke twice and now I think it may have bent the needle threader part on the machine. I may have to take it to the sewing machine doctor soon.

We went to an Easter egg hunt this morning and had a great brunch with great friends. I made a quiche with my new quiche pans which I love. Tomorrow for Easter we'll go to church and relax (and sew) the rest of the day. We'll be sad we can't be with family but look forward to a reunion at some point soon.

The tulips are finally sprouting around here. Someone planted thousands in our park along the paths. What a surprising treat as we watch James ride his new bike.

Here's a picture from last Easter, when James was obsessed with garbage trucks. This year it's Transformers and the garbage men are wondering why they didn't get invited to his birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!