December 27, 2010

Baby Shower!

Our playgroup organizer and great friend finally was united with her daughter from China this month!  She waited over 4 years and her little baby girl couldn't be cuter!

 The shower was a surprise that we held at Lisa's house, who has a gorgeous older home with tall ceilings and a very grand feel.

It was our Christmas playgroup as well hence the Christmas/baby shower tree.

Here is the 100 good wishes quilt which I made am still finishing for Carrie.

 The lovely moms.

The guest of honor herself!  See, I told you she was cute.  And strong!  And happy!

The whole lot.  Used to be we were a small group of 6 kids.  Now we have 14!  Doubled in less than 5 years - quite an accomplishment!

I am truly lucky to have these friends for support and laughter and I value them more and more each time we get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!