Some things as of late:
- I have been so tired I put Cumin on Landon's "Cinnamon" toast.
- 2 out of 3 kids were sick yesterday. Now 2 out of 3 different kids are sick. Will we always be on a constant rotation?
- I have only watched the promos of Portlandia on Hulu and it is hilarious and captures the extreme Portland to a T. "Portland - it's like where people in their 30s go to retire" and "Put a bird on it and call it art". Love it!
- Am trying different hair styles on Etame and getting much better and quicker.
- Started up Car Seat Traveler again. I love to talk travel so it suites me well. Check it out.
- I've been sewing and knitting. Stay tuned for completed projects (yay!)
- One more month until weekly tennis again. So excited.
- Calvin's taking more responsibility on at work. Work hours and travel will probably increase (not fun).
Hope all of you are well friends. It's such a kick when I am getting to know someone and they say they've read our blog!