August 28, 2012

Sisters

We were about to go to sleep tonight and Calvin said I should go check on Tosca since she's been getting out of her crib about oh, 20 times per night before she goes to sleep.  You know, just check on her to make sure she's not asleep on the floor on top of all the books or something.

So I go in and I hear a whimper coming from her on the wrong side of the room.  She's all snuggled in with Etame, cuddled up with Etame's arm for security.

I left her there.  They will probably sleep better than ever.


I didn't even stage the picture, although my sister brilliantly suggested doing so with kids who are fighting a lot.  These two get along quite well, most of the time.  When Tosca is not being a bully and Etame a pushover.  I am reminded how lucky I am again tonight.  I'm a lucky mom to these beautiful kids.


(This was taken during "nap time")

3 comments:

  1. Sooo sweet! You are a lucky Momma. And they're pretty lucky kids to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! I am enjoying them quite a bit these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I wish my girls liked each other that much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment - please!