May 15, 2008

Waiting on pins and needles

I was hoping to get some birthday news yesterday from Holt. Didn't happen, but I did have such a good birthday. Lee gave me a new iPhone!!!!! I got flowers, and so much love from good friends and family.

It was a parade of well wishes all day and each time I checked the home machine. Very nice.

As for the referral call, it could happen any minute. I am told they have 7 referrals they are waiting to make, they are just waiting for pictures! Maybe they got them last night from Ethiopia. I hope so.

The weather is gorgeous here - not humid yet, and in the 70s. We've been out enjoying it as much as we can!

Here are some pictures of our trip to Oregon and the Oregon Coast. We couldn't have asked for a better time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!