October 16, 2012

New Opportunities

I've been thinking about going back to work for a while now.  I need to use more of my brain, the part that I used back when I worked at Nike.  I love staying home though.  Who would take the kids to activities and how would I get to play my tennis still?!  The dilemma of the stay at home mom.  But still I wanted something more.

So two opportunities recently came across to me.  One I am currently pouring myself into, and the other I am actually on a waiting list to take part in.  I'll let you know about that one later.  First I want to share with you, my family and blog friends, about the first.

The company is called Rodan + Fields.  It's becoming one of the most recognizable brands in the anti-aging skin care industry.  The doctors (2 women Stanford grads - girl power!) are the creators of Proactive and this is their new endeavor.  I'm pleased to be among many smart women who are coming back to the workforce (or those doing this on the side and even duplicating their regular income), teaming up to create something powerful.

The best part is that I still get to stay at home while growing this business, and with their awesome incentives and lucrative pay bonuses, I'll have the ability to contribute to our household income (something I haven't done for 8 years) and afford the new kitchen I've got my eye on.

If you'd like to jump in on the ground floor yourself, please contact me!  You can read more about the business on my site: trishacoy.myrandf.biz.  I'm looking to form a strong team to collaborate with.

If you're interested in learning more about the product line, visit me at: trishacoy.myrandf.com.

Thanks!  I'm excited to share this with you and hopefully grow my own business while continuing to stay home with my kiddos!

Contact me if you have questions.  Please join my team! You can reach me at tncornett@yahoo.com.

Rodan and Fields Dermatologists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment - please!